Saturday, January 14, 2017

Clues!!

I'm audio.  I'm tactile.  I'm visual.

Don't know about you guys, but I also love a little intrigue.  If you do too--let's be friends.  And let me intrigue you.  Hey, I know!! Let's play on Pinterest!

For each of my books, I have a Pinterest board that gives visual clues.  Some fans enjoy keeping up with the newest pics and trying to figure out what is coming next; some just enjoy browsing the boards and connecting the pictures there with the story they've read.  You'll find a little bit of everything, from quotes and character photos to scene ideas, hints and clues.  I usually add pics while I'm writing scenes, so they give interested readers more insights and clues of what they can look forward to in future chapters or sequels.

But I have to warn you, many pics are not concrete representations.  If I post a pic of a unicorn, it might mean something abstract to me--maybe that a character has a utopian attitude or innocence about them, or that we're entering a magical place, or that horses don't have horns, dang it!  Fans tell me it is fun for them to try to figure out the clues in the pics I post, some just like looking at the cool pics on Pinterest!

So, today, that's what I have for you.  One of the cool Pinterest clues for the fourth episode of the Dimension Thieves, coming at you on April 30- this Thursday.  Click HERE to be magically transported to the Pinterest Board if you'd like to be further intrigued!

Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment